Due to Covid-19, we have had to make some changes and adjustments based on health department and industry guidelines.
1. Memberships - We will be making a prorated draw based on the reopening date through the 19th of the month followed by a regular draw on the 20th of the month.
2. Packages - We will adjust all packages that were affected as appropriate.
3. Hours - Please take notice that our hours have changed in response to uncertainty. The hours may change again as things get back to normal.
4. Eye Protection - We will no longer be providing eye protection. We will be offering eye protection for purchase. Eye protection is required by law and needs to be shown prior to each session. Eye protection doesn't have to be purchased from us but must meet regulations.
5. In-Room Items - In-room items have been removed as a precautionary measure but are available at the front desk.
6. Face Masks - Face masks must be worn inside the salon. You may remove your face mask once inside your assigned room.
7. Social Distancing - Please maintain a 6-foot distance between other clients and staff.
8. Cleaning & Sanitization - Don't worry, we'll take care of this part and hand sanitizer will be available.
9. Please stay home if you are experiencing cold and/or flu like symptoms or have been around anyone that has within the last 14 days.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation during these difficult times. Hopefully we will get back to a more normal situation in the near future.